Hilltop Steak House Retro Style Photograph
The Hilltop Steak House was a fixture in the Boston area for decades, but the restaurant is now closed. Save your memories with a photo of the iconic sign that towered over Route 1. Copyright © Susan Mara Bregman | www.rednickel.com
Photographs from Red Nickel Neon are available in several sizes and printed on different materials. Here's are the details.
What types of prints are available?
Photographic prints are available in the following options:
- Metal panel
All photos are printed in a professional photo lab.
What sizes are available?
Not every image is available in every format or every material.
- 8 inches x 8 inches -- Paper | Metal panel
- 8 inches x 12 inches -- Paper | Metal panel | Canvas
- 10 inches x 10 inches -- Paper
- 12 inches x 12 inches -- Paper | Metal panel | Canvas
- 12 inches x 18 inches -- Paper | Metal panel | Canvas
- 16 inches x 16 inches -- Paper | Metal panel | Canvas
- 16 inches x 24 inches -- Paper | Metal panel | Canvas
- 20 inches x 20 inches -- Paper | Canvas
Tell me about the paper prints.
- Available in two paper finishes -- lustre (semi-gloss) and glossy (highly reflective)
- A narrow white border around the image allows for matting
- Print is unmatted and unframed
- The watermark will not appear in your print
- Signed on the reverse side by the photographer
Tell me about the metal prints.
- Printed on an aluminum panel.
- Ready to hang with a nail or a picture hook
- Prints float about 1/2 inch from the wall
- Available in glossy finish only
- Artist's signature will appear on the front of print
Tell me about the canvas prints.
- Printed on museum-quality acid-free canvas
- Available in semi-gloss finish only
- Stretched and mounted on 1.5-inch wood frame
- Wired and ready to hang
- Artist's signature will appear on front of print
When will I get my photograph?
Each photograph is printed especially for you and will be ready to ship in 1-2 weeks.
The print looked different on my computer
All computer monitors are a little bit different, and I try to display my photographs as accurately as possible. Note also that the prints may show some texture, vignetting, blur, and film grain. These are not defects, but are part of the process to create photos that evoke vintage memories.
I really love your photo! Can I make a copy?
No. All photos in my shop are copyrighted to me as the photographer and creator. Purchasing a print does not transfer copyright nor does it give you the right to reproduce or resell the images. I work hard to create these photographs, and I ask you to respect my right to protect my work.
Copyright © Susan Mara Bregman. All rights reserved.